- To promote excellence in nurse practitioner practice
- To assist participation of nurse practitioners in the legislative and public policy process
- To provide a unified and professional voice for nurse practitioners regarding legislation affecting health care policy, quality of and access to care, and issues surrounding advanced practice nursing
- To enhance the image and visibility of the nurse practitioner role
- To foster communication and networking of nurse practitioners
- To nurture relationships and cooperation with other groups or individuals who share, support or compliment the purpose of NDNPA
The North Dakota Nurse Practitioner Association serves as a conduit for nurse practitioner professionals to network with each other, to collaborate with interested parties and to act on health policy issues.
The North Dakota Nurse Practitioner Association is interested in promoting policy that contributes in a positive fashion to the healthcare industry.
• First to receive updates about annual conference
• Enhanced communication between nurse practitioners in the state of North Dakota
• Group membership to AANP
• Resource for networking with professional peers throughout the state
• Current legislative information for federal and state wide issues
• Voice of North Dakota NPs in state and national healthcare topics
• Annual $10 discount on AANP membership
Visit our Membership page to sign up.